Thursday, February 04, 2010
3 years passed..I am blogging again. Having too much thoughts in my head. really need to type it down. i guess this is the best outlet. Very few will read this blog now since its been dead for so long.Time has never been a friend of mine. Is time a friend of anyone?. When my friends tell me that they have no time for this and that, i will always tell them you have to plan properly to have time. My Bad. I dun think i have been a good example. Many times i will say too busy, no time for that. Yes there are times where i have done a good job but more bad then good. Nowadays i tend to look back and ask myself why. I cant change the past anymore. I can only make sure that things will be for the better in the future. Time-If time can turn back, i wish i would be more sensible, understanding and situation aware of the surroundings..and the key word is if. "if only" are 2 words that so many people used. How we all wished that time can be turned back and change things for the better. It is all fated to be that way.
Sometimes i think that life is a very grueling lesson. Its a really long road and we will be searching for answers to all the questions in life. Looking back at all my posts, i felt that i have really grown up. All the quite senseless posts i typed before..to the better 1s nowadays. For a moment i couldn't believe that all those posts were typed by me. I have gone through so many things in life. I thought that my thinking started to mature from sec 4 onwards.That came to making choices. What a BIG difference choice A and B would be..
If i had chosen poly instead of jc, i probably would not know my jc classmates, councillors, become an officer and know my army mates. Life would have been very different. If i had gone poly, maybe i will be better.
But 1 thing that i am very sure of is i never regret going to jc because i met so many different kind of people in my life so far. Simply put, Great.
Moving on, people do make mistakes in life. I made grave mistakes. I looked back. I thought. Had a couple of sleepless nights. It goes back to "why" and "if only" again. Around this time last year, i should have been more aware. i didn't. i should have tried harder. i didn't. i should have been more thoughtful. i didn't. i should have understand better. i didn't. all along in my army life, i just didn't plan earlier and plan properly. so much for being a person who always like to plan for things. i didn't again. i've neglected.
So much for the past. now, i can only do my best to change things for the better.
posted by ®le0nhArtsUrf™ at 7:45 PM

3 Comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them at Alarming Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]
By
Anonymous, at 6:29 AM
I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link
By
Anonymous, at 12:24 AM
what do you mean by content leakers?
By
HC, at 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home